I love salads in Summer and the amazing colour and taste of this one especially. This keeps in the fridge for at least 3 or 4 days and still tastes great.
- ¼ red cabbage
- 2 raw beetroot
- 6 small or 3 large carrots
- Salad dressing e.g French or Balsamic or Pomegranate juice based dressings are all good with this salad.
- Finely slice the cabbage.
- Grate the carrot and beetroot by hand or in a food processor.
- Combine with about ½ cup salad dressing.
- By all means add a sprinkle of pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, raisins, fresh herbs such as mint or sliced celery as wished. It is totally up to you.